Monday, November 10, 2008

Tyrone Square Mall

This is my second favorite mall. I like this mall because it has a lot of great stores. Some of my favorite stores are Pac Sun, Sunglass Hut, Borders Books & Music, Rave Girl, JCPenny, Macy's, AMC Tyrone 6 Theatres, Bath & Body Works, Gap Body, Aeropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, d.e.m.o, Hollister Co., Lids, and many others. I also like that like the International Plaza, is it has huge food court. Some of the many restaurants are China Max, Fortunato's Italian Market, Sarku Japan, Bonefish Grill, Lee Roy Selmon's, and Tia's Tex Mex. These are only some of the many restaurants and different types of foods you can try at this mall. This is another one of my favorite malls because it is so close to where I live, that the only struggle to get there is the traffic that you could find just about anywhere downtown. This is one of the most convenient malls because of how close it is, and when you're ready to leave to eat dinner or lunch you can just stop either at the mall, or at one of the many restaurants on the side of the street on your way back home.

No comments: