Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hyde Park


This is another one of my favorite shopping areas, because it is just this big circle, surrounded by a bunch of stores such as A Pea in the Pod, Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle Outfitters, Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic, Bath and Body Works, BEBE, Bed Bath and Beyond, The Body Shop, Cache, Claire's, Finish Line, Forever 21, GAP, Guess, J. Crew, Journeys, Juicy Couture, Levi's, LIDS, The Limited, Lucky Brand Jeans, Macy's, PacSun, Sketchers, Solstice Sunglass Boutique, Sunglass Hut, and that's just about half of them. This is one of my favorite places to shop because there are so many stores, and you walk around outside. Its like being in a little town with only shops. My parents also like this mall because it has a lot of nice stores, while it also has stores that my sisters and I enjoy. It is a lot of fun in this shopping center because my parents trust me to just go off and all i have to do is give them a time that i will be back, or tell them where to meet me.

No comments: