Thursday, November 6, 2008

International Plaza






One of my favorite malls in Florida is the International Mall. This mall is located in Tampa, Florida, on International Plaza and Bay Street. This is what i believe to be one of the best malls near St. Petersburg, Florida. This is one of my favorite malls because not only does it have the most stores, great parking, awesome restaurants, and mainly, its huge! Some of my favorite stores in this mall are Abercrombie, Abercrombie & Fitch, Aeropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Bebe, The Body Shop, GUESS?, Hollister CO., Hot Topic, Journeys, The Levi's Store, Lucky Brand, and Pac Sun. There are many more shops in this mall, but these are some of my favorites. This is mainly my favorite mall because most of the malls near St. Petersburg don't have even close to the amount of shops this mall holds. This mall also has many restaurants, such as The Bamboo Club Asian Bistro, The Cheesecake Factory, Gelateria Del Duomo, Suki Hana, and many others. Not only do I love this mall, but whenever my parents decide to reward me and my sisters with a shopping trip, this mall is the one they like to take us to, because it has shops that me and all my sisters love, but my parents also find their favorite shops located here.

1 comment:

mo1995 said...

hi i love your blog so much it is not the coolest blog ever