Thursday, November 13, 2008

Citrus Park


This is one of my favorite malls, because it is so close to me, and it is very big and intertaining (as shown in the picture on the right.) My sisters and I used to love to go here as kids because while my mom would go shopping, we would go on the merry-go-round. There are great stores at this mall, like Abercrombie, Abercrombie and Fitch, Aerie by American Eagle, Aeropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, Anchor Blue, Ann Taylor Loft, Bath and Body Works, BEBE, Body Shop, Cache, Charlotte Russe, Chico's, Express, Finish Line, Foot Locker, Forever 21, Guess, Gymboree, Hollister Co., Hot Topic, JC Penny, Journeys, Lids, The Limited, Lucky Brand Jeans, Macy's, New York and Company, Payless Shoe Source, Rave, Rave Girl, Sunglass Hut, White House/Black Market, and that's just the beginning of the long list of stores in this mall. This is a great mall for my family to go to after going out to visit my mom's family, because this is about two hours away from me, we barley go to this mall, so it is a treat when we get to go.

No comments: